Set in beautiful countryside, on the outskirts of St. Asaph, this lovely little campsite is overlooked by Offas Dyke and the wonderful Clwydian mountain range.
With close proximity to the A55 it provides a convenient base for exploring North Wales; including Snowdonia, the seaside towns of Rhyl and Prestatyn and is also within easy reach of Chester and Liverpool.
This is the perfect site for a digital detox. We have a 'no music' policy and encourage quiet time after 11.00pm.
This delightful site features the following:
- Rural location, 1 mile off the A55 (car essential)
- Level pitches
- Excellent hot showers and toilet facilities
- Sheltered area with seating, communal fridge and dish-washing area
- Mainly off-grid so no hook-ups but sockets provided in the sheltered area for charging of phones, hairdryers etc.
- Camp fires allowed (fire pits available for hire, subject to availability, or bring your own). Strictly no fires allowed on the ground
- Weekend snack bar (open Friday/Saturday tea times and Saturday/Sunday for breakfast). Happy to cater on demand during busy periods, please ask
- Separate playing field with football goals, swings and trampoline
- Nearest pub is a 20 minute walk, serving excellent food & beer. Wide choice of other bars & restaurants within a 5 minute drive
- No motor homes or caravans (just tents)
No group bookings other than Duke of Edinburgh (D of E), Girl Guides/Scout groups etc. which must be accompanied.